Friday, March 25, 2011

On the Interwebs- Etsy Baby Edition

Tonight I'm lucky enough to be having a baby shower, and extremely lucky enough that my bestest buddy chose to have it at P.F. Chang's.  MmHmm. So that got me thinking about a little wish list, which got me trolling endlessly through Etsy, which I haven't done in far too long.  So this list is not exactly helpful to anyone attending tonight, but you know... if you've been wondering...



Huggables: This cloud and this kitty






Wearables: This vintage outfit and this yellow sweater





Hangables: Alphabet and The Roots















I'm off to get a maternity massage this morning.  I'm pretty excited, I've never had a massage ever. Or anything that happens in a spa, really...  Have a beautiful weekend, all. 














4 comments:

  1. Lovely items! Enjoy the massage..I'm sure it will be heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! If I don't have a baby by Tuesday, I'm thinking of treating myself to the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is a little too cute for your own good :)! I really love your style and am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first two! They are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    How was the maternity massage? I'm totally interested in how it was different than a regular message... not that I've ever had any kind of spa treatment either. :) Hope it was great Jessica!

    xoxo
    Janee
    yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.