Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3 Things to Look Forward To.


We are going to see the Civil Wars tomorrow night. If you don't know them, you should probably listen to this song. Then you should probably love it.





Reds Opening Day is tomorrow. I would love to take Hendrix downtown for the parade, but it's going to be pretty cold and dreary, and Nick is working lunch anyway. But I can't wait to take him to a game soon. We took him a lot 2 years ago, when he was tiny (he was born on opening day), but not at all last season when he just would have been a pain to look after in the ballpark. I'm thinking this year he will be able to appreciate at least a few innings. He is really obsessed with "bee-boo bats" lately.






And finally, these perfect baby shoes are on their way from this shop. I spotted them a few days ago and caved last night. How could I not?  Per. Fect. 














4 comments:

  1. those shoes are absolutely stunning. <3
    and how exciting- everyone around me has been going to their concert and are so lucky. sigh. they'll never be here in greensboro nc. booo.

    have fun and be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Civil Wars! They are coming to STL in just a few weeks. So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Civil Wars too! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and I love it! Come visit mine!
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.